Delo 400 SAE 30
Proven performance engine oil
Delo 400 SAE 30 is a proven performance mixed fleet engine oil designed for use in older four-stroke gasoline and diesel engines. Delo 400 SAE 30 is formulated with premium base oils, robust dispersancy and detergency additives with oxidation, wear, corrosion and foam inhibitors.
- Delo 400 SAE 30 is a mixed fleet engine oil recommended for older four-stroke gasoline and diesel engines that require a monograde engine oil. It is formulated for use in older engines running on normal, high and low sulphur diesel fuels. Delo 400 SAE 30 is not recommended for use in DDC two-stroke engines.
- Offers good oxidation stability and deposit control, helping keep engines clean and reliable
- Designed to minimise engine wear and maintenance intervals
- Formulated to minimise oil consumption, controlling costs
- High detergency provides good piston ring deposit and sludge control
- MTU Category 2
- Delo 400 SAE 30 is approved for use in MTU engines including Series 8000
Delo 400 SAE 30 is not suitable for Series 4000-03 M73-M93L IMO III, 4000-04 C/R/T, 4000-05 G/C/T, 4000-05 IMO III, 2000M41A IMO III, 956 TB31/32/33/34, 1163 TB32 Genset, S 60 and 1600) and DDC engine Series 2000/4000