Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30
Premium performance synthetic heavy-duty engine oil
Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is a premium performance synthetic heavy-duty engine oil. It is designed to deliver improved fuel economy and meets the performance requirements of a wide range of latest-generation naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke low-emission diesel engines, legacy diesel power units and gas engines, as well as off-highway and construction service.
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is a diesel engine lubricant recommended for four-stroke naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is recommended for diesel engines meeting Euro I-V and the newest Euro VI emissions requirements where allowed by the OEM and for use in engines with global after treatment systems. Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 has a universal formulation recommended for both low SAPS (ACEA E6 and E9) and high SAPS performance (ACEA E7 and E4).
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is suitable for use in older engines as well as today’s latest low emission designs. It is formulated for high performance with many fuels including low sulphur and ultra-low sulphur diesel fuels, and many bio-fuel formulations. In high sulphur fuels it gives TAN and TBN control equivalent to a high SAPS product.
- Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is recommended for use in many gas engines and in off-highway or construction applications operating in conditions when SAE 5W-30 is recommended
Recommendations may differ between engine manufacturers, so driver manuals and/or dealers should be consulted if in doubt.
- Designed to optimise fuel economy performance and maintain engine wear protection
- Developed for use in on-road, off-road and construction services, low emissions and older diesel engines, helping reduce inventory costs
- Low viscosity synthetic base oil formulation promotes reliable cold engine starts in sub-zero temperature conditions
- Helps keep piston rings, valves and piston lands clean, offers very good soot dispersancy and wear control, optimising engine service life
- Promotes low emissions performance and offers extended diesel particulate filter (DPF) life, helping reduce maintenance downtime
- Optimised additive technologies with synthetic base stocks help control oxidation, sludge and thickening, and extend oil drain intervals
||DQC IV-10 LA
||EO-O Premium Plus
||M3271-1, M3477, M3575, M3677, M3691
||Oil Category 3.1
||E9, E6, E7, E4
||CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4|
||Extended Drain (Euro IV to VI)*|
|Fiat Powertrain (FPT)
||18-1804 - TLS E6|
||EO-N, EO-M Plus, EO-M
||Oil Category 2.1
||RLD-2, RLD, RXD, RGD
* Can be used in Euro IV & Euro V MX engines and in Euro VI MX & PX engines for DAF
Suitable for use in:
- Applications requiring Renault Trucks RD-2, RD.
- Applications requiring Volvo VDS-2, VDS.
Suitable for use in tractors and other agricultural machinery from the following manufacturers, which require an engine oil meeting the specifications listed above:
- Case New-Holland
- Mc Cormick