Delo Gold Ultra B SAE 15W-40
- Delo Gold Ultra B SAE 15W-40 is formulated for use in naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines with or without intercooling in trucks, buses, light commercial and off-road vehicles, construction equipment, agricultural vehicles, and marine diesel engines.
- Delo Gold Ultra B SAE 15W-40 is designed to provide dependable performance in many exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) engines, and engines without diesel particulate filters (DPF).
*Recommendations may differ between engine manufacturers so drivers manuals and/or dealers should be consulted if in doubt.
- Designed to reduce low temperature sludge build-up and protect against high temperature oxidation and piston deposit formation
- Designed for detergency performance and acid control, helping prevent bearing wear and bore polishing
- Offers reliable dispersion of soot and helps prevent excessive viscosity increase and filter plugging
||E7 A3/B3 A3/B4|
||CES 20071, CES 20072, CES 20076,CES 20077, CES 20078|
||Standard drain (Euro 0 to III)|
||EO-M Plus, EO-M|
Delo Gold Ultra B SAE 15W-40 is suitable for use in applications requiring:
||CE, CD, CF, CF-4, CG-4|
||18-1804-T2 E7 (Euro III, IV and V engines)|
Suitable for use in tractors and other agricultural machinery from the following manufacturers, which require an engine oil meeting the specifications listed above:
- Case New-Holland