Geotex PX SAE 40
- Recommended for use in naturally aspirated and turbocharged natural gas engines in stationary applications.
- Specifically recommended for engines where long oil drain intervals are required.
- Suitable for gas engines equipped with catalytic exhaust systems.
Long service protection
Geotex PX SAE 40 is a high performance, highly robust, low ash, low Total Base Number (TBN) gas engine lubricant. It is designed to deliver long-service protection to naturally aspirated and turbocharged gas engines running on natural gas, or other non-corrosive gases in stationary applications.
Extended drain interval performance
Formulated from superior quality base oils and leading edge additive systems, Geotex PX SAE 40 delivers exceptional oxidation/nitration performance and long oil drain intervals. This highly robust lubricant maximises protection against wear, corrosion and resists the formation of harmful engine deposits.
Geotex PX SAE 40 offers low zinc and phosphorus levels, making it suitable for use with gas engines equipped with exhaust catalysts.
- MWM TI-0199-99-2105 issue 10
- Rolls Royce Bergen
(*) for applications using natural gas or other non-aggressive gases.
Geotex PX SAE 40 meets the lubricant specifications of most gas engine manufacturers for engines running on natural gas or other non-aggressive gases, including:
- Caterpillar, Dorman Diesels, GE Jenbacher, MAN, Mirrlees, Perkins Engines, Pielstick, Ruston Diesels, Wärtsilä NSD and Waukesha.