Havoline Ultra SAE 0W-20
High performance synthetic engine oil
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Havoline® Ultra SAE 0W-20 is a high-performance synthetic engine oil suitable for use in petrol engines and hybrids. It is specifically formulated to meet the latest ILSAC GF-5 specification and the latest Ford specification for hybrid vehicles.
- Havoline Ultra SAE 0W-20 is suitable for use in gasoline passenger cars, with or without turbochargers. It is not intended for use in passenger car diesel engines.
- Havoline Ultra SAE 0W-20 is suitable for use in hybrid vehicles requiring engine oils that meet API SN, ILSAC GF-5 or Ford WSS-M2C947-A.
- Havoline Ultra SAE 0W-20 is an especially designed low friction, low viscosity oil and covers ILSAC GF-5 typically used for Honda, Mazda and other Japanese OEMs
- Havoline Ultra SAE 0W-20 can be used in combination with gasoline containing up to 85% ethanol (E85)
- Havoline Ultra SAE 0W-20 is unsuitable for some engines. Consult owners' manual or handbook if in doubt
- Advanced cleaning additives offer oxidation control, wear protection, cleanliness and acid neutralisation helping extend engine life under severe driving conditions
- Formulated for dependable turbocharger protection
- Designed to provide enhanced fuel economy in vehicles where 0W-20 engine oils are recommended
- Low SAPS formulation helps protect three way catalysts (TWC) and minimise exhaust emissions
- Low temperature fluidity aids rapid lubricant circulation during cold start-ups, contributing to increased engine protection
- Applications requiring Chrysler MS-6395
- Applications requiring Fiat 9.55525-CR1
- Applications requiring Fiat 9.55535-GSX