Havoline Xtended Life Antifreeze/Coolant
High performance extended life antifreeze/coolant
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Motorbikes & Recreational
Agriculture & Forestry
Havoline Xtended Life Antifreeze/Coolant is a high performance extended life antifreeze/coolant, formulated to protect engines from freezing and boiling while offering advanced cooling system corrosion protection, including high temperature corrosion resistance in modern aluminium engines.
- Havoline Xtended Life Antifreeze/Coolant is recommended for use in automotive engines that require improved heat transfer performance, cavitation resistance and long-life cooling system protection.
This product is not to be used to protect the inside of potable water systems against freezing.
- Advanced non-depleting corrosion inhibitor technology offers extended low maintenance service life and system uptime
- Designed to offer protection to passenger cars for more than 250,000 km, or up to five years
- Promotes reliability and corrosion protection in thermostats, radiators, water pumps and other vulnerable cooling system components
- High performance silicate- and phosphate-free formulation contributes reliable hard water stability
- Aids high temperature corrosion protection in modern engines, helping reduce maintenance, downtime and cost
Havoline Xtended Life Antifreeze/Coolant meets the requirements of:
Havoline Xtended Life Antifreeze/Coolant is suitable for use in the following engines:
- Ford vehicles post 2003
- European gasoline and diesel automobiles
- Japanese gasoline automobiles, SUVs and Pickup trucks
- Korean gasoline automobiles and SUVs
- Opel vehicles post 1995
- General Motors vehicles post 1995
- Chrysler vehicles post 2001
It is recommended not to dilute this product with other coolant formulations by more than 25% in order to maintain performance claims.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices