Honor Ashless AW 220
High performance ashless circulating fluid
Manufacturing & Processing
Honor Ashless AW is a high performance ashless circulating fluid formulated for use in steel rolling mill applications.
- Honor Ashless AW 220 is a circulating oil specifically designed for the lubrication of ferrous and non-ferrous Morgan No-Twist Mills and Morgoil back up-roll bearings
- Where the lubricant is subjected to large quantities of water, rolling emulsion, dirt, heat and boundary lubrication, the oil may be pumped to storage tanks where it may be reconditioned by settling, centrifuging and filtering
- Other applications include general lubrication of reduction gears and bearings
Honor AW is recommended if the local mill water has a Ca2+ content higher than 500 ppm.
- Metal-free additives offer wear, rust and corrosion protection and aid reduced surface staining on metal plates
- Compatibility with rolling oils promotes mill productivity and helps maintain long-term lubrication protection and performance
- Reliable thermal and oxidation stability aids long-term system protection and performance through extended fluid service life
- Rust and corrosion resistance in steel, copper, bronze, Babbitt and cadmium nickel bearing metals promote system uptime
- High performance water separation properties offer continuous system protection, helping reduce maintenance and downtime