Meropa EliteSyn WL 320
Meropa EliteSyn WL is formulated to deliver high efficiency improvements in modern gearboxes that are smaller, lighter and more energy efficient.
Meropa EliteSyn WL gear oils are recommended for:
- industrial enclosed gearing where an AGMA EP lubricant is specified
- bath, splash, circulating, or spray mist lubrication as applicable to the proper viscosity grade
- Wind Turbine gearboxes requiring an extreme pressure lubricant
Meropa EliteSyn WL lubricants deliver value through:
- Energy efficiency – advanced additive technology, resulting in less power consumption provides the opportunity for energy, equipment and productivity efficiencies.
- Reduced operating temperatures – synthetic base oils provide a lower coefficient of friction and can lower gearbox operating temperatures versus a mineral oil product.
- Long lubricant life – very high oxidation resistance promotes long drain intervals.
- Wide temperature range – extremely low cold weather and high temperature protection that allows equipment operating temperature ranges from -40°C to 140°C, a far wider range than conventional gear oils.
- Provides micro-pitting resistance - Delivers high level of micro-pitting and wear protection with reduced maintenance and increased system uptime.