Meropa Synthetic EP
High performance industrial EP gear and circulating oil
Agriculture & Forestry
Manufacturing & Processing
Meropa Synthetic EP is a high performance industrial extreme pressure (EP) gear and circulating oil, designed for a wide range of equipment working under severe heavy and/or shock loadings and at high operating temperatures.
- Meropa Synthetic EP is suitable for many types of gear system in mobile and stationary industrial equipment where an EP lubricant is specified, including spur, bevel and worm gears, plain and anti-friction bearings subjected to heavy-duty operating conditions.
- Meropa Synthetic EP is also suitable for circulating oil systems where an EP lubricant is required, and outdoor machinery exposed to wide ambient temperature conditions, such as crane, hoist and winch gearboxes, speed reducers, chain drives, sprockets and flexible couplings.
- These oils may also be used in bath, splash, circulating and spray lubrication systems.
- Designed for thermal and oxidation stability, gear and circulating oil system cleanliness and lower maintenance downtime and costs
- Durable EP additives offer reliable protection against bearing and gear surface wear, helping extend severe duty service life
- Dependable air and water separation characteristics help reduce surface wear caused by loss of lubricating oil film protection
- Compatibility with many conventional seal materials and mineral circulating oils, aids smooth switching of oil types
- Thermal and oxidation stability promotes longer service life under severe service than is possible with conventional mineral oils