Texclad AL EP 0
High performance sprayable aluminium complex grease
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Manufacturing & Processing
Texclad AL EP 0 is a high performance sprayable aluminium complex grease. It is formulated with superior quality mineral base oils and very fine graphite particles.
- Texclad AL EP 0 is designed for automatic spray lubrication of toothed wheels, gear rings, toothed racks and pinions of any kind, operating under high pressure and high temperature conditions. It is suitable for lubrication of rotary furnaces or similar hot lubricating points, under dusty or wet conditions
- It is especially suited for applications in centralised lubricating systems employed increasingly in the mining, sugar, cement and steel industry, in a wide operating temperature range from –20°C to +200°C.
- The maximum operating temperature of +200°C should not be exceeded. At temperatures in excess of this, automatic re-lubrication must be ensured or shorter re-greasing intervals must be implemented. In these conditions temperatures up to +250°C can be reached
- Highly stable formulation
- Extreme resistance to oxidation
- High pressure wear protection
- Water wash-out resistance
- Protects against corrosion
- High temperature protection
- High adhesion performance