Transformer Oil Inhibited
Efficient performance transformer oil
Transformer Oil Inhibited is a highly refined, efficient performance inhibited transformer oil, formulated with a mineral base stock providing good dielectric strength and low temperature properties. This oil offers good oxidation stability.
Transformer Oil Inhibited is used as an insulating oil in transformers, switchgear, inductors, condensers, transducers and similar equipment, also for low temperature operation in outdoor use. It insulates current-carrying parts from each other and from ground, carries away heat, prevents glow discharges, extinguishes electric arcs in switchgear, and impregnates insulating materials
- High dielectric strength
- Good low temperature properties
- Oxidation stability helps ensure long oil service life
- Oil passes 2006 Oil/Copper interactions tests as described in ASTM D 1275B
Transformer Oil Inhibited meets the requirements of:
- IEC 60296 (03) Special applications
- BS 148 IIA (1998)
- LABORELEC LBE-specifications according to “Technical specifications of unused mineral insulating oils for transformers, ed.4, 2005”
This oil tested non-corrosive with CIGRE A2.32 preferred method.