Ultra high performance synthetic compressor fluids
Turbines (Gas & Steam)
Oil & Gas
Manufacturing & Processing
Cetus PAO are ultra high performance synthetic compressor fluids based on a combination of polyalphaolefins with advanced additive technology.
- Cetus PAO is formulated to lubricate different air compressors, especially portable and stationary rotary and screw compressors as well as single-stage, two-stage, and multistage reciprocating compressors.
- While specific OEM recommendations vary, the ISO 32, 46 and 68 grades are most commonly used for rotary air compressors. While higher viscosity grades are preferred for reciprocating air compressors.
- Since reciprocating compressors require both a crankcase lubricant and a cylinder lubricant, Cetus PAO oils are formulated to meet this dual requirement.
- Cetus PAO 68 is specially developed for the lubrication of turbochargers in marine diesel engines, where two separate lubricating oil systems are in place.
- Robust oxidation stability promotes high temperature performance and protection
- Ultra high performance wear protection contributes to increased productivity and reduced equipment downtime
- Low pour point allows use in low temperature climates
- Good air release properties aid performance in oil flooded screw compressor applications
- Seal swell agents help protect against oil leaks
- Extended drain potential assists in downtime reduction