Delo 400 LE Synthetic SAE 5W-40
Premium performance synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Agriculture & Forestry
Delo 400 LE Synthetic SAE 5W-40 is a premium performance synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil designed for new low emission engines running on ultra-low sulphur diesel (ULSD) fuel.
- Delo 400 LE Synthetic SAE 5W-40 is an engine oil recommended for mixed fleets of naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines.
- It is suitable for commercial road transport including latest engines fitted with exhaust clean-up devices of most types. It is also suitable for vehicles in high soot loading stop/start situations, such as off-road trucks, buses and waste collection trucks.
- Delo 400 LE Synthetic SAE 5W-40 is specifically formulated for both old and new vehicles including vehicles meeting the most recent emissions standards including US EPA 2002 & 2007 and euro IV, V & VI.
- Formulated to offer high-level performance and protection in new low emission diesel engines using ultra-low sulphur diesel (ULSD)
- Designed with latest generation low SAPS technology, offering extended life and less cleaning interval downtime
- Offers good wear and corrosion deposit and soot control in cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components, increasing uptime
- Suitable for mixed fleets including modern low emission diesel engines, reducing inventory costs and product misapplication
- Low temperature oil flow properties offer rapid circulation, minimising engine wear during cold starts
- Shear stable viscosity modifier helps minimise viscosity change, allowing use over a wider range of operating temperatures
|Detroit Diesel||DFS 93K218|
|Mack||EO-O Premium Plus|
||Oil Category 2.1|
|API||CJ-4 / CI-4 plus / CI-4 / CH-4 SM / SL / SJ|
|Renault Trucks||RLD-2, RLD
||Standard drain (Euro 0 to VI)
||EO-N, EO-M Plus, EO-M