Delo 400 SLK SAE 15W-40
Proven performance heavy-duty diesel engine oil
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Agriculture & Forestry
Delo 400 SLK SAE 15W-40 is a proven performance heavy duty diesel engine oil designed to meet industry and engine manufacturers’ performance requirements in on and off highway diesel applications.
- Delo 400 SLK SAE 15W-40 is recommended for many naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines in which the ACEA E9, API CK-4 grade, and SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade are recommended.
- Delo 400 SLK SAE 15W-40 is specifically formulated for on-highway applications, including GHG 17 compliant diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions, 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines, and Euro I to Euro VI compliant engines*; with SCR, with or without DPF and EGR systems.
- Delo 400 SLK SAE 15W-40 is also recommended for off-highway applications including agricultural equipment. It is formulated for newer engines adapted for the most stringent emission standards in construction, agriculture, marine and mining applications with SCR, DPF and EGR systems. These newer engines generally meet Tier IV (2014) emissions requirements.
- Delo 400 SLK SAE 15W-40 is suitable for use in stop-and-go vehicles with high soot loading such as buses and waste collection trucks and is compatible with previous engine models* and previous API Oil Services Categories.
*Recommendations may differ between engine manufacturers so driver manuals and/or dealers should be consulted if in doubt.
- Designed with proven performance detergent anddispersant additives, offering piston deposit control andturbocharger protection
- Offers soot dispersancy, wear and corrosion protection incylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components
- Backwards compatible with API Oil Service Categories inmany naturally aspirated, turbocharged and electronicallycontrolled/low emission engines
- Formulated for optimum DPF life with minimal downtimeand cleaning, helping reduce maintenance costs
||DQC III-18 LA
(ZF registration No. ZF009456)
||CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4
||Extended drain (Euro IV to VI)*
||EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N, EO-M Plus, EO-M
||Oil Category 2.1
* Can be used in Euro IV and Euro V MX engines and in Euro VI MX & PX engines for DAF
Suitable for use for in applications requiring:
- Case New-Holland