Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30
Premium performance fuel efficient synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil
Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30 is a premium performance fuel efficient synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil designed to meet and exceed industry and engine manufacturers’ performance requirements in on-highway applications.
- Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30 is a fuel economy engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines in which API FA-4 grade and SAE 5W-30 viscosity grade are recommended
- Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30 is specifically formulated for on-highway applications, including 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) compliant diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions and 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), with or without Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems calling for SAE 5W-30
- Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30 is not compatible with previous API Oil Services Categories
- Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30 is not backwards compatible to any Volvo, Mack and Renault specification and should therefore not be used in trucks that require Volvo VDS-4.5, Volvo VDS-4, Volvo VDS-3, Volvo VDS-2, Volvo VDS, Renault RLD-3, Renault RLD-2, Renault RLD, Mack EOS-4.5, Mack EO-O Premium Plus, Mack EO-O, Mack EO-N Premium Plus, Mack EO-N and older Volvo, Renault and Mack specifications.
- Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30 is approved for use in Mercedes Benz trucks that require MB 228.61 approved engine oils but is not backwards compatible to any other Mercedes Benz specification.
- Delo 400 XSP-FA SAE 5W-30 viscosity and additive systems help improve fuel economy by up to 1.3% over SAE 15W-40 diesel engine oils
- Oxidation resistance, thermal stability and detergency offer high performance piston deposit control and turbocharger protection
- Wear control, deposit and soot dispersancy helps protect cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve trains against wear and corrosion
- Contributes to maximum vehicle service life and utilisation with minimal downtime and maintenance cost
- Helps provide optimum emissions control system service life with minimal downtime and cleaning, reducing maintenance costs
- Low temperature flow and pumpability properties assist rapid oil circulation minimising wear at cold temperature start-up