Delo 400 XSP-SD SAE 5W-30
Delo 400 XSP-SD SAE 5W-30 is formulated for four-stroke naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines and is recommended for engines meeting Euro I - Euro V and the newest Euro VI emissions requirements, where allowed by OEMs. It is suitable for use with many after treatment systems.
Delo 400 XSP-SD SAE 5W-30 is recommended for use in older engines as well as today’s modern low emission designs. It is formulated for high performance with many fuels including low sulphur and ultra-low sulphur diesel fuels, and many biofuel formulations.
- Designed to provide improved fuel economy, high performance extended drain engine wear protection and optimum engine service life
- Low viscosity synthetic base oil promotes cold engine start wear protection for engines operating in sub-zero temperatures
- Formulated for soot dispersancy and wear control, helping to keep piston rings, valve and piston lands clean, improving uptime
- Helps minimise Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) emission control system cleaning, and offers improved service life
- Advanced synthetic base stocks and additives offer extended drain through wear, oxidation, sludge and oil thickening control
||DQC IV-18 LA
||CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4
||Extended drain (Euro IV to VI)*
||EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N, EO-M Plus, EO-M
||Oil Category 3.1
||RLD-2, RLD, RXD, RGD
* Can be used in Euro IV & Euro V MX engines and in Euro VI MX & PX engines for DAF