Delo Gold Ultra E SAE 10W-40
Proven performance heavy-duty engine oil
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Delo Gold Ultra E SAE 10W-40 is a proven performance heavy-duty engine oil, formulated for reliable stay-in-grade performance in Euro I, II, III, IV and V diesel engines.
- Delo Gold Ultra E SAE 10W-40 is formulated for use in naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines with or without intercooling in trucks, busses, LCV’s, off-road vehicles, construction equipment, agricultural vehicles and marine diesel engines.
- Delo Gold Ultra E SAE 10W-40 is designed to provide good performance in most exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engines, in most engines fitted with selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and engines without diesel particulate filter (DPF) after treatment systems.
*Recommendations may differ between engine manufacturers so drivers’ manuals and/or dealers should be consulted if in doubt.
- Designed to reduce low temperature sludge build-up and protect against high temperature oxidation and piston deposit formation
- Formulated for detergency performance and acid control, helping minimise engine and bearing corrosion
- Offers protection against wear and bore polishing, helping optimise engine service life
||Oil Category 2
||E7, A3/B3, A3/B4
||CES 20072, CES 20076, CES 20077|
||Standard drain (Euro 0 to III)
Delo Gold Ultra E SAE 10W-40 is suitable for use in applications requiring:
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.1
- Cummins CES 20071
- Renault Trucks RD, RD-2
- Volvo VDS and Volvo VDS-2
Suitable for use in tractors and other agricultural machinery from the following manufacturers, which require an engine oil meeting the specifications listed above:
- Case New-Holland