Delo Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140
Premium performance fully synthetic automotive gear oil
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Delo Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 is a premium performance fully synthetic automotive gear oil formulated for use in heavy-duty driven axles and differentials in passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- Delo Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 is suitable for use in API GL 5 applications that require a high-viscosity product. It is approved against Scania STO 2:0 A, which is a Scania axle oil requirement that gives high fuel efficiency and extended drain interval. It may also be used in Scania transmissions when the ambient temperature is between -25°C and +30°C. Delo Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 is also recommended for use in applications that require a lubricant conforming to Ford specification WSL-M2C192-A, such as the differentials of Jaguar cars and Ford Transit vans.
- The friction characteristics of Delo Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 make it generally unsuitable for use in synchronized manual transmissions and transaxles, and it should not be used in these applications unless a GL 5 fluid is specifically recommended
- Designed to offer long drain capabilities, reducing service maintenance and downtime
- Helps provide improved fuel economy particularly when used in Scania axle gears
- High performance EP additives promote protection against scuffing and wear, under low speed/high torque and shock conditions
- Low temperature fluidity assists rapid lubricant circulation and system protection during cold-starts
- High VI formulation aids effective high temperature viscosity retention, lubrication performance and system protection
- Robust oxidation stability assists in-service oil thickening resistance, keeping components clean and free from harmful deposits
||STO 1:0 *
STO 2:0A *
TE-ML 05A 
TE-ML 12N 
TE-ML 16F 
TE-ML 19C 
TE-ML 21A 
* Approval on this formulation obtained under previous name – Multigear S SAE 75W-140
 ZF registration number: ZF002274.
||TE-ML 07A 
 Products meeting the necessary performance requirements for these standards are approved for use by ZF, but there is no product listing.
||TE-ML 05B 
TE-ML 12B 
TE-ML 21B 
 ZF has transferred this approval from TE-ML 12B to a new class, TE-ML 12N, which is a higher performance level.
 In April 2017, ZF combined class TE-ML 05B with class TE-ML 05A, and class TE-ML 21B with class TE-ML 21A.