Delo Syn-MTF XZ SAE 75W-80
High performance synthetic heavy-duty manual transmission fluid (Supersedes Multigear MTF SAE 75W-80)
Agriculture & Forestry
Delo Syn-MTF XZ SAE 75W-80 is a high performance synthetic heavy-duty manual transmission fluid approved by ZF and Volvo and formulated for use in heavy-duty truck synchronised manual transmission systems.
- Delo Syn-MTF XZ SAE 75W-80 is designed for long drain in heavy duty synchronised manual truck transmissions, including automated models such as ZF AS Tronic and Volvo I-Shift transmissions. Delo Syn-MTF XZ SAE 75W-80 is suitable for use in transmissions fitted with intarders
- Delo Syn-MTF XZ SAE 75W-80 may be used for service fill in ZF transmissions for trucks, busses and light commercial vehicles with “TE-ML 01” or “TE-ML 02” entries on the type plate.
- It may also be used in off-road activities such as mining where products of this type are permitted.
- For this product type, Volvo permits a maximum of 450,000 km/3 years and ZF permits a maximum of 360,000 km/2 years. Oil service intervals are dependent on the transmission model, application and type of service – check your handbook for details.
- Long drain capability of up to 450,000km helps reduce maintenance costs and helps optimise uptime
- High performance, specially tuned friction characteristics contribute smooth shifting performance
- High viscosity index (VI) and robust shear stability offer reliable system protection during high temperature operations
- Low temperature fluidity aids rapid fluid circulation at system start-up helping protect critical and vulnerable components
- Extreme pressure (EP) protection promotes resistance to component scuffing and wear, helping reduce maintenance
||Oil for ZF gearboxes *
||341 Type Z4  *
||TE-ML 01L 
TE-ML 02L 
TE-ML 16K 
 MAN approval number: To be confirmed
 Volvo approval number: 97307-37.
 ZF approval number: ZF003600
 Although this product is suitable for use in applications where a GL-4 fluid is specified, it should be noted that the GL-4 specification does not fully address the requirements of synchronized manual transmissions. This fluid is optimized around the needs of commercial vehicle transmissions, and may not give satisfactory performance in applications such as passenger car transmissions.