Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60
Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60 is designed specifically for heavy duty final drives and axles in severe service:
- Final drives, axles, differentials and front wheels in Caterpillar equipment where Cat FD-1 performance fluid is specified
- Caterpillar heavy-duty off-highway haul trucks
- Caterpillar wheeled and track-type tractors
Unlike conventional Cat TO-4 type fluids, Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60 is generally not suitable for powershift transmissions or for oil-immersed brakes or clutches, due to different frictional characteristics.
For Caterpillar powershift transmissions, hydraulics and wet brake applications requiring lubricants meeting the Cat TO-4 specification, the Delo TorqForce series is recommended.
- Advanced additive system helps minimise wear in heavily loaded gears and bearings in severe high temperature, high load conditions
- High thermal and oxidation stability offers viscosity increase and deposit formation protection at drain intervals of up to 4,000 hours
- Designed for rust and corrosion protection in final drive components and rapid circulation at low temperature start-up to prevent wear
- Foam suppression performance helps maintain reliable component protection and prevent fluid loss