Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF
- Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF has been formulated for and tested in a wide variety of automatic transmissions, in applications linked to both high- and low-viscosity specifications. It is approved by General Motors in automatic transmissions and automatic transaxles where a DEXRON®-VI fluid is specified (Model Years 2006 and newer) and is backward compatible in transmissions calling for DEXRON-II or DEXRON-III fluids
- Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF meets the requirements of the JASO 1A-LV13 (M315) performance standard; the product will deliver the shifting performance, shear stability and anti-shudder durability which is desired by Japanese and Korean automakers
- Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is suitable for use in hybrid vehicles with electronic continuously variable transmissions (eCVTs) where the OEM specifies a MERCON LV or a Toyota Type WS fluid.
- In addition to the performance standards listed in this PDS, Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF may be used as a replacement for the following fluids: Esso LT 71141, Shell ATF 3403 M 115, Mopar Part #05189966AA, VW Part #G 052 025 A2.Not recommended for belt- or chain-driven continuously variable transmission (CVT) applications, or dual clutch transmissions (DCTs), unless indicated in the table below.
Not recommended for Ford transmissions requiring a Ford Type F/G fluid.
Always check your vehicle’s manual to confirm that the product is consistent with the original equipment manufacturers' recommendations, taking into account the operating conditions and maintenance practices.
- Can be used in a wide range of modern automatic transmissions without supplemental additives or top treats, minimising inventories
- Maintains friction control; offering smooth, consistent gear shifting and protection against shudder
- Wide temperature operation with minimal shear-down offers sufficient viscosity at high temperatures throughout its service lifetime
- Advanced formula helps protect gears, bearings, clutch plates, seals, bushings and other components, optimising equipment life
- Improved oxidation resistance offers extended drain intervals and helps prevent lacquer, sludge and other harmful deposit formation
- Designed for enhanced fuel economy relative to conventional fluids due to lower viscous drag
||DEXRON-VI (GMN10060) |
 GM license number J-62300. DEXRON is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation.
||Part #83 22 0 397 114
Mercon V 
Mercon SP 
Mercon LV 
Type T-IV (JWS 3309)
||Part #G 055 540 (A2)
||Part No. 1161521
Part No. 1161540/1161640
 ATF+3 and ATF+4 are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC (formerly known as Chrysler Group LLC).
 MERCON is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.
 Obsolete specification. DEXRON is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation.