Havoline Multi-Vehicle ATF
Premium performance multipurpose automatic transmission fluid
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Motorbikes & Recreational
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Agriculture & Forestry
Havoline Multi-Vehicle ATF is a premium performance multipurpose automatic transmission fluid formulated for use in passenger car and heavy duty truck and bus automatic transmissions. It is suitable for service fill of many transmissions manufactured by European, North American and Asian OEMs.
- Havoline Multi-Vehicle ATF is suitable for many transmissions manufactured by European, Asian and North American OEMs
- Havoline Multi-Vehicle ATF is recommended for applications that call for the former DEXRON®-III, MERCON® and Allison C-4 fluids, as well as for ZF and Voith requirements. Havoline Multi-Vehicle ATF has passed the JASO 1A standard tests for performance in Japanese vehicles. The product will offer the shifting performance and anti-shudder durability required by Japanese and Korean automakers
- In addition to the performance standards listed below, Havoline Multi-Vehicle ATF may be used as a replacement for the following fluids:
- Esso LT 71141, Idemitsu K17, Shell ATF 3403 M-115, Texaco ATF 402
- Havoline Multi-Vehicle ATF is not suitable for a limited number of special applications. For example:
- Ford transmissions manufactured before 1977 and some pre-1982 transmissions require an M2C33-F/G fluid (ATF formulated without friction modifier)
- Vehicles with continuously variable transmissions (CVTs) require special fluids
- Always check your owner’s manual to determine the proper automatic transmission fluid for your vehicle
- Advanced formulation offers protection against gear, bearing and clutch wear and corrosion, helping reduce maintenance costs
- Offers robust protection against sludge, lacquer and harmful deposit formation, aiding keep-clean system performance
- Premium base stock in combination with anti oxidation additive system offers long fluid service life
- Friction modifier technology promotes smooth shifting, efficient power transfer, and anti-shudder protection
- Low temperature fluidity and rapid circulation in cold weather start-up contributes to reliable system wear protection
- Compatible with a wide range of seal elastomers helping prevent fluid loss due to seal deterioration
- Robust corrosion inhibitor performance offers reliable transmission fluid cooler protection
||339 Type V1 
339 Type Z2 
339 Type L1 
||TE-ML 03D 
TE-ML 04D 
TE-ML 14B 
TE-ML 16L 
TE-ML 17C 
 MAN approval number: TUC 0709/11.
 Volvo approval number: 97341:047.
 ZF approval number: ZF001714.
||TE-ML 09 
Mercon V 
Type T-IV (JWS 3309)
||G 052 990
 Obsolete specification.
 List formerly administered by ZF. Products meeting the necessary performance requirements are approved for use, but there is no product listing
 Havoline Multi-Vehicle ATF does not meet the MERCON V Brookfield viscosity specification at -40°C. Nevertheless, Chevron warrants this product for applications specifying MERCON V in accordance with the terms of Chevron's standard Limited Product Warranty. For vehicles with transmissions still under warranty, customers should be cautioned that use of non-licensed MERCON V may impact such warranty.