Havoline ProDS M SAE 5W-30
Premium performance synthetic low SAPS engine lubricant
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Havoline ProDS M SAE 5W-30 is a premium performance synthetic low SAPS engine lubricant specially formulated with advanced technology additives to meet demanding OEM specifications including MB 229.52 engine lubrication requirements.
- Havoline ProDS M SAE 5W-30 is suitable for a wide range of gasoline and diesel passenger cars or light diesel vans - with or without turbochargers and is especially designed for extended drain intervals in Europe. It combines C3 – the most popular industry specification in Europe – with C2 – the second most popular base line for OEM specifications. C2 or C3 are also typically used for Kia, Hyundai and selected Japanese OEMs
- Havoline ProDS M SAE 5W-30 is recommended for vehicles requiring MB 229.52 approved engine oil and is backwards compatible with MB 229.51 and MB 229.31 engine oil specifications. This makes Havoline ProDS M SAE 5W-30 the Havoline oil with the widest application in Daimler/MB diesel passenger car engines. MB 229.52 is preferred quality for Bluetec diesels and in combination with biodiesel use
- Havoline ProDS M SAE 5W-30 is recommended for GM diesel and gasoline engines in Europe. Oils meeting GM dexos2TM are required for vehicles manufactured from MY2011 onward but they are also backward compatible with older models. The GM dexos2TM specification is meant to be the replacement for both GM-LL-A-025 (gasoline) and GM-LL-B-025 (diesel) specifications for the European market.
- Havoline ProDS M SAE 5W-30 is unsuitable for some engines. Consult owners manual or handbook if in doubt
- Premium low-SAPS formulation offers reduced exhaust emissions, extended DPF and TWC performance and service life
- Advanced synthetic design promotes engine protection over extended drain intervals, offering reduced service and costs
- Formulated for dependable low temperature fluidity, rapid oil circulation and reliable engine protection during cold start-up
- Efficient keep-clean additive technology helps reduce harmful deposit and sludge formation, offering extended engine life
- Robust synthetic base oil formulation offers reduced engine oil volatility and helps minimise oil consumption
- Meets MB 229.52, requiring improved oxidation stability and fuel economy compared with previous MB 229.51 specification
||dexos2TM license number D20210GL089
||VW 505 00/505 01