Havoline ProDS MG SAE 0W-20
- Havoline ProDS MG SAE 0W-20 is suitable for use in gasoline (direct & indirect injection and gasoline cars equipped with a GDF), diesel (direct injection and all diesel cars equipped with a DPF) passenger cars and hybrid passenger cars for many different brands.* It is a mid SAPS fuel economy oil compatible with latest after-treatment systems including gasoline and diesel particulate filters (GDF/DPF).
- Havoline ProDS MG SAE 0W-20 is not suitable for vehicles requiring a VW 508.00/509.00 approved engine oil. For cars requiring these specifications we recommend Havoline ProDS VB SAE 0W-20.
* Consult owners’ manual or handbook if in doubt.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturers’ recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customers’ maintenance practices.
- Formulated with an advanced technology additive system to meet latest OEM low emission and fuel-efficient engine requirements
- Premium performance SAE 0W-20 viscosity grade in combination with a premium additive system helps improve fuel economy
- Mid SAPS design helps maintain low exhaust emissions and protect catalysts, and gasoline and diesel particulate filter systems
- Designed to keep high temperature engine components clean, offering protection against turbocharger deposits
- Helps prevent Low Speed Pre-Ignition, offering improved engine service life
- Latest industry tests show good results in preventing engine super-knock and engine damage
|Jaguar Land Rover
* Opel/Vauxhall does not include GM Europe
° Does not imply that products is dexos2 approved
||SP and Resource Conserving
SN Plus and Resource Conserving
- Applications requiring Fiat 9.55535.CR1
- Applications requiring Chrysler MS-6395
- engines requiring Chrysler MS-12145