Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30
Premium performance low SAPS synthetic engine lubricant
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30 is a premium performance synthetic low SAPS engine lubricant specially formulated with advanced technology additives to meet demanding OEM specifications including Volkswagen-Audi 504.00/507.00, Porsche C30 and BMW LL-04 engine lubrication requirements.
Havoline Extra SAE 15W-40 is suitable for use in applications requiring:
- Fiat - 9.55535 G2/D2
- Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30 is suitable for a large number of Volkswagen/Audi group gasoline and diesel passenger cars or light diesel vans - with or without a turbocharger; especially designed for extended drain intervals in Europe and is mandatory for VW/Audi diesels with DPF.
- Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30 is recommended for vehicles requiring a VW 504.00, VW 507.00 approved engine oil, in practice also called VW Longlife III oils, and is backwards compatible with other active and obsolete VW/Audi engine oil specifications.
- For applications where VW Standard 508.00/509.00 is recommended, Havoline ProDS VB SAE 0W-20 should be used. Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30 (VW Standard 504.00/507.00) can be used when allowed by VW as indicated in their car manuals/handbooks otherwise.
Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30 is unsuitable for some engines. Consult owner manual or handbook if in doubt
- Premium low-SAPS formulation offers reduced exhaust emissions, extended DPF and TWC performance and service life
- Advanced synthetic design promotes engine protection over extended drain intervals, offering reduced service and costs
- Formulated for dependable low temperature fluidity, rapid oil circulation and reliable engine protection during cold start-up
- Efficient keep-clean additive technology helps reduce harmful deposit and sludge formation, offering extended engine life
- Robust synthetic base oil formulation offers reduced engine oil volatility and helps minimise oil consumption
- Effective keep-clean performance helps promote improved fuel economy and minimised exhaust emissions
||Standard 504.00/507.00 ('Longlife III oil')|
Suitable for use in:
503.00 and VW 503.01 engines (superseded specifications)
||C2 engines *
* Please note that user will not receive fuel economy benefits