Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30
Premium performance low SAPS synthetic engine lubricant
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30 is a premium performance synthetic low SAPS engine lubricant specially formulated with advanced technology additives to meet demanding OEM specifications including Volkswagen-Audi 504.00/507.00, Porsche C30 and BMW LL-04 engine lubrication requirements.
Havoline Extra SAE 15W-40 is suitable for use in applications requiring:
- Fiat - 9.55535 G2/D2
- Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30 is suitable for a large number of Volkswagen/Audi group gasoline and diesel passenger cars or light diesel vans - with or without a turbocharger; especially designed for extended drain intervals in Europe and is mandatory for VW/Audi diesels with DPF.
- Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30 is recommended for vehicles requiring a VW 504.00, VW 507.00 approved engine oil, in practice also called VW Longlife III oils, and is backwards compatible with other active and obsolete VW/Audi engine oil specifications.
- For applications where VW Standard 508.00/509.00 is recommended, Havoline ProDS VB SAE 0W-20 should be used. Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30 (VW Standard 504.00/507.00) can be used when allowed by VW as indicated in their car manuals/handbooks otherwise.
Havoline ProDS V SAE 5W-30 is unsuitable for some engines. Consult owner manual or handbook if in doubt
- Premium low-SAPS formulation offers reduced exhaust emissions, extended DPF and TWC performance and service life
- Advanced synthetic design promotes engine protection over extended drain intervals, offering reduced service and costs
- Formulated for dependable low temperature fluidity, rapid oil circulation and reliable engine protection during cold start-up
- Efficient keep-clean additive technology helps reduce harmful deposit and sludge formation, offering extended engine life
- Robust synthetic base oil formulation offers reduced engine oil volatility and helps minimise oil consumption
- Effective keep-clean performance helps promote improved fuel economy and minimised exhaust emissions
||Standard 504.00/507.00 ('Longlife III oil')|
Suitable for use in:
503.00 and VW 503.01 engines (superseded specifications)
||C2 engines *
* Please note that user will not receive fuel economy benefits
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices