Havoline Ultra S SAE 5W-40
High performance low SAPS synthetic engine oil
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Havoline Ultra S SAE SAE 5W-40 is a high performance low SAPS synthetic engine oil designed to offer emissions system protection meeting ACEA C3 specifications and a wide range of OEM requirements.
- Havoline Ultra S SAE 5W-40 is especially recommended for use in BMW and Daimler passenger car diesel engines equipped with DPFs. It can be used in BMW gasoline and diesel engines, Daimler light-duty diesel engines and in a number of Daimler gasoline engines.
- At normal drain intervals the oil is suitable for use in Volkswagen/Audi gasoline engines and in certain Volkswagen/Audi diesel engines.
- Havoline Ultra S SAE 5W-40 can be used in Porsche cars as of model year 1973 onwards.
- Havoline Ultra S SAE 5W-40 can be used in Renault and Hyundai diesel engines with DPFs and in applications where ACEA C3 engine oil is specified.
- Havoline Ultra S SAE 5W-40 is unsuitable for some engines. Consult owners' manual or handbook if in doubt.
- Advanced additive technology helps offer oxidation control, wear protection, acid neutralisation and cleanliness, extending engine life under rigorous driving conditions
- Premium synthetic base oils in combination with advanced additives offer good TBN retention and viscosity increase control
- Low SAPS formulation helps protect TWCs and DPFs reducing exhaust emissions, optimising performance and service life
- Durable advanced anti-wear additive system offers reliable engine wear resistance
- Low temperature fluidity aids rapid lubricant circulation during cold engine start-ups, offering improved engine protection
||Standard 502 00 / 505 00 / 505 01|
|GM dexos 2™
||license number GB2C1204089|
* dexos 2™ is backwards compatible with GM-LL-A-025 and GM-LL-B-025 and as clearly defined by GM: “dexos 2™ replaces GM-LL-A-025 and GM-LL-B-025”