High Temp Premium 2
High performance extreme temperature grease
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Manufacturing & Processing
High Temp Premium 2 is an extreme temperature grease designed to offer long-term friction resistance and wear protection in plain and roller bearings across a wide range of speeds, even when subjected to high temperatures, heavy loads, and corrosive environmental influences.
- Offers protection to bearings subjected to extreme temperatures, such as bearings in annealing and drying furnaces, rotary kilns, cooling beds, conveyor systems, hot air fans, electric motors, exhaust gas fans for aggressive media, stop valves of bulk material equipment, ejector pins in plastic-cast tools, gates and valves in bulk material container systems.
- Designed for long-term bearing wear and corrosion resistance with improved service life across a wide temperature window
- Helps deliver high temperature plain and roller bearing protection with long-term oxidation stability
- Formulated for robust and reliable water resistance and bearing corrosion protection
- Offers reliable wear protection at speed index (ka x n x dm): 400,000
- Promotes hard residue formation resistance
|DIN 51 502:
|ISO 6743-09:||ISO-L-XCFHB 2
||-30°C up to +160°C, with frequent lubrication up to +180°C (for short periods)