Efficient performance gear, bearing and wire rope lubricant
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Agriculture & Forestry
Oil & Gas
Motak is an efficient performance lubricant for gears, bearings and wire ropes used in the rail industry.
- Motak is recommended for use on exposed open gearing, bearings, wire ropes, sheaves and pulleys operating under tough conditions where a tacky adhesive lubricant film is required.
- The fatty oil increases lubricity hence its suitability for wet conditions. The fatty oil also reduces the natural viscosity of the residual stock making the product easier to apply.
- Motak was originally developed as a Universal Traction Motor Gear lubricant for diesel and locomotives for British Rail. It can be used for both solid and resilient gears.
- Robust adhesive film helps protect components under challenging operating conditions
- Suitable for lubricating a range of rail locomotive components
- Formulated to improve ease of application