Ursa Heavy Duty Monograde
Heavy-duty monograde engine oils
Ursa® Heavy Duty monograde engine oils are designed to conform to ACEA, API and original equipment manufacturers performance standards for heavy duty diesel engines.
Ursa Heavy Duty monogrades are developed for use in heavy duty engine operations, in both on and off highway service. They are designed for turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines in various types of service including engines used in heavy-duty trucks, construction, mining and farming equipment.
Ursa Heavy Duty monogrades can also be used – after consultation with the OEM manual – in some specific hydraulic systems and transmissions.
- Designed to protect against low temperature sludge and high temperature oxidation and piston deposit formation
- Formulated for detergency and acid control to help protect against engine and bearing corrosion
- Promotes engine life by helping protect against wear and bore polishing
- API CF
- ACEA E2 (SAE 30 and 40)
- MAN M3275-2 (SAE 30 and 40)
- Mercedes Benz MB 228.2 (SAE 30 and 40)
- MTU Oil Category 2 (SAE 30)