Nitrite, amine and phosphate-free cost efficient coolant concentrate
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Motorbikes & Recreational
Agriculture & Forestry
Antifreeze/Coolant Concentrate is a nitrite, amine and phosphate-free cost efficient coolant concentrate. It offers freezing, boiling and corrosion protection.
- Antifreeze/Coolant Concentrate offers year-round freezing, boiling and corrosion protection and should be diluted before use. The recommended concentration is 50% by volume.
- A minimum of 33 % by volume is needed in order to ensure corrosion protection (this mixture will give freezing protection down to -19 °C). For maximum protection against freezing in extremely cold areas, the concentration may be increased up to 70 % by volume. Higher concentrations will not give any additional freeze protection.
- This product should not be used to protect the inside of potable water systems against freezing
- Cost-effective formulation
- Helps provide efficient freeze protection and boiling resistance
- Offers good corrosion protection to a wide range of metals including non-ferrous components
Antifreeze/Coolant Concentrate meets the requirements of:
- British Standard BS 6580:1992 and BS 6580:2010
- French Standard NF R 15-601
As required by BS 6580:2010, the formulation includes denatonium benzoate (bitterant).