Whether you’re providing base load or supplementing peak demand, your equipment has to be running or be ready to run at all times. Our Texaco® product range coupled with our sector expertise and tailored services help you gain this certainty.
We understand today’s power markets and the evolving energy mix. No matter how you generate power: Gas Engines, Co-Generation systems, Wind Turbines, Gas & Steam Turbines or Temporary & Back-up Power Generation Systems, we offer the expertise, industrial lubricants and tailored programs to help you optimize plant efficiency and uptime in this fast-changing environment.
Featured products for industrial equipment
H.G.S. GmbH impressed by attractive all-encompassing package from Texaco Lubricants
- H.G.S. GmbH prioritises the use of Texaco Lubricants gas engine oils in the repair and maintenance of gas-powered stationary engines
- H.G.S. GmbH also employs Texaco branded coolants and corrosion protection products for cooling systems
- Successful collaboration thanks to high quality of service provided
MKP Service GmbH opts for Texaco Lubricants as exclusive supplier of engine-servicing products
- MKP Service GmbH uses only Texaco Lubricants in its repair and maintenance work, swapping factory-filled lubricants from other manufacturers to Texaco HDAX oils.
- The successful collaboration is based on trust, quality product availability and Texaco’s fast, reliable support services
- MKP Service GmbH also uses Texaco Delo XLC and XLI coolants to help prevent deposits
August Storm trusts Texaco HDAX engine oils for a wide variety of engines
- August Storm GmbH & Co. KG uses Texaco HDAX engine oils to help increase the lifespan of engine components
- Texaco LubeWatch oil monitoring helps Storm determine the optimum oil-change interval for individual engines
- High-quality products and a constructive partnership provide Storm and Texaco with a successful supplier relationship