Delo 1000 Marine
Delo 1000 Marine 30 and 40 are recommended for a wide range of trunk piston engines, including the latest high-output, medium-speed engines using high sulphur gas oil or marine diesel oil with a maximum sulphur level of 1.5%.
The FZG (A/8.3/90) failure load stage 12 permits its use in engine reduction gears and other applications where EP properties are required.
- Designed to offer optimum protection against corrosive combustion products to help minimise wear in moving engine components
- Detergency/dispersancy formulation helps keep crankcases, rings and filters clean, optimising engine service life and uptime
- Oxidation inhibitors offer extended oil service life and protection against high thermal stresses, corrosion and harmful deposits
- Formulated for engine corrosion protection when the engine is not in operation and offers resistance to rust in stern tubes
- Helps reduce maintenance and downtime and offers long, reliable engine service life with economical operation