Delo 600 ADF SAE 10W-30
Premium performance synthetic-technology long-drain engine oil
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Agriculture & Forestry
Delo 600 ADF SAE 10W-30 with OMNIMAX™ is a premium performance synthetic technology long drain engine oil, designed to deliver reliable protection in both engines and emissions systems across mixed fleets.
- Delo 600 ADF SAE 10W-30 is an API CK-4 and ACEA E6 & E9 heavy-duty engine oil specifically formulated for on-highway applications and low emission diesel engines with selective catalytic reduction (SCR), diesel particulate filters (DPF) and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems calling for a 10W-30 premium heavy-duty motor oil.
- Delo 600 ADF SAE 10W-30 with low ash additive technology is also recommended for off-highway engines where a 10W-30 viscosity grade is required.
- Delo 600 ADF SAE 10W-30 is fully compatible with previous engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories.
- Low ash design offers minimised DPF clogging, helping reduce DPF maintenance, equipment downtime and maintenance costs
- Low metallic ash formulation promotes reduced DPF regeneration and back pressure, helping improve fuel economy
- Premium detergent and dispersant additives offer dependable component protection and increased uptime
- Ashless dispersants help prevent oil filter clogging, sludge, abrasive polishing, valve train wear and oil viscosity increases
- Designed for long oil drain protection in on and off-highway diesel engines, helping optimise productivity
- Specifically formulated to offer both reliable engine wear resistance and robust DPF protection, helping reduce downtime
||CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4|
||EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N, EO-M Plus, EO-M