Delo 600 ADF SAE 10W-30
- Delo 600 ADF SAE 10W-30 is an API CK-4 and ACEA E6 & E9 heavy-duty engine oil specifically formulated for on-highway applications and low emission diesel engines with selective catalytic reduction (SCR), diesel particulate filters (DPF) and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems calling for a 10W-30 premium heavy-duty motor oil.
- Delo 600 ADF SAE 10W-30 with low ash additive technology is also recommended for off-highway engines where a 10W-30 viscosity grade is required.
- Delo 600 ADF SAE 10W-30 is fully compatible with previous engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories.
- Low ash design offers minimised DPF clogging, helping reduce DPF maintenance, equipment downtime and maintenance costs
- Low metallic ash formulation promotes reduced DPF regeneration and back pressure, helping improve fuel economy
- Premium detergent and dispersant additives offer dependable component protection and increased uptime
- Ashless dispersants help prevent oil filter clogging, sludge, abrasive polishing, valve train wear and oil viscosity increases
- Designed for long oil drain protection in on and off-highway diesel engines, helping optimise productivity
- Specifically formulated to offer both reliable engine wear resistance and robust DPF protection, helping reduce downtime
(previously known as MB 228.31)
|DQC IV-18 LA
* Product approved for DQC IV-18 LA are also approved for use in Deutz TTCD engines
|E6, E8, E9, E11
|CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4
|EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N, EO-M Plus, EO-M
Suitable for use in tractors and other agricultural machinery from the following manufacturers, which require an engine oil meeting the specifications listed above:
- Case New-Holland