Delo 600 ADF SAE 15W-40
Premium performance synthetic-technology long-drain engine oil
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Agriculture & Forestry
Delo 600 ADF SAE 15W-40 with OMNIMAX™ is a premium performance synthetic technology long drain engine oil, designed to deliver robust protection to both the engine and emissions system across mixed fleets.
- Delo 600 ADF SAE 15W-40 is an API CK-4 and ACEA E6 & E9 heavy-duty engine oil specifically formulated for on-highway applications and low emission diesel engines with selective catalytic reduction (SCR), diesel particulate filters (DPF) and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems calling for a 15W-40 premium heavy-duty motor oil.
- Delo 600 ADF SAE 15W-40 with low ash additive technology is also recommended for off-highway engines where a 15W-40 viscosity grade is required.
- Delo 600 ADF SAE 15W-40 is fully compatible with previous engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories.
- Low ash technology promotes reduced DPF clogging, helping minimise DPF maintenance, equipment downtime and service costs
- Low metallic ash formulation helps reduce DPF regeneration and back pressure, offering improved fuel economy performance
- Premium performance detergent and dispersant additives offer reliable component protection, promoting increased uptime
- Ashless dispersants help avoid oil filter clogging, harmful sludge, abrasive polishing and valve train wear and viscosity increase
- Formulated for long oil drain protection in both on and off-highway diesel engines, helping optimise productivity
- Specifically designed to offer both robust engine wear and corrosion resistance with reliable DPF protection, helping reduce downtime
||DQC III-18 LA
||CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4
||EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N, EO-M Plus, EO-M
||Oil Category 3.1
Suitable for use in tractors and other agricultural machinery from the following manufacturers, which require an engine oil meeting the specifications listed above:
- Case New-Holland