Delo 710 LS
Delo 710 LS is recommended for diesel engines using LSD or ULSD fuels; with or without exhaust after treatment systems, where Zinc free oils are required in the following applications:
- Railroad locomotives
- Marine engines
- Offshore drilling and production
- Stationary power generation
- Designed to fully optimise wear protection and engine cleanliness, helping minimise exhaust system and turbocharger deposit formation
- Formulated for reliable oxidation, soot dispersancy and base retention and long oil life with new, low consumption power assemblies
- SAE 20W-40 grade helps reduce oil consumption by up to 15% to 25%, depending on engine duty cycle versus single grade engine oils
- Formulated specifically for engines using low and ultra-low sulphur diesel fuels
- Zinc free, Phosphorus free and non-chlorinated
||LMOA Generation 7 (which supersedes the performance requirements of LMOA Generation 6)
||approved by Progress Rail for use in EMD engines, including Tier 4 emission and older generation locomotive engines
Delo 710 LS is formulated for GE and EMD engines used in a wide range of railroad, inland marine, and stationary engine applications.
Delo 710 LS is compatible with earlier generation GE and EMD approved engine oils.
Delo 710 LS is miscible with competitive railroad type oils and additive systems when engine manufacturers recommended practices are followed.