Delo Gear CGA SAE 80W-90
High performance extended drain gear oil
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Delo Gear CGA SAE 80W-90 is a high performance extended drain gear oil, designed for use in heavy-duty automotive vehicle driven axles and differentials.
- Delo Gear CGA SAE 80W-90 is designed for extended drain in heavy duty final drives (driven axles and differentials) in commercial vehicles, and offers service considerably beyond what is normally possible with mineral-based formulations – as much as 3 times longer than standard mineral oils. (The precise service interval varies according to application and service severity – refer to the manufacturers’ literature for further details)
- Delo Gear CGA SAE 80W-90 promotes robust performance in high load and high operating temperature conditions. The clean-gear additive system used in the formulation helps prevent sludge and deposit formation.
- Delo Gear CGA SAE 80W-90 has numerous OEM approvals, including MB 235.20 and MAN 342 Type M3 – two particularly demanding norms that few products can meet
- The friction characteristics of Delo Gear CGA SAE 80W-90 make it generally unsuitable for use in synchronised manual transmissions and transaxles, except in applications where this type of fluid is specifically recommended (for example, MAN 341 Type GA1 and Scania STO 1:0).
- Designed for extended drain of up to three times longer than standard mineral oils in heavy-duty final drives and differentials
- Formulated for oxidation stability, oil thickening resistance, and helps keep gear cases, bearings and seals free from harmful deposits
- Offers good low-temperature fluidity allowing fast circulation and wear protection during cold start-up
- Extreme pressure (EP) additives promote reliable protection against component scuffing and wear
- Mild-EP non-corrosive additive helps protect sensitive copper alloy components
||341 Type GA1 
342 Type M3 
||STO 1:0 
||TE-ML 05A 
TE-ML 12L 
TE-ML 12M 
TE-ML 16B 
TE-ML 17B 
TE-ML 19B 
TE-ML 21A 
 Approved for use in gearboxes; also permitted in some lightly-loaded long-haul axle applications (trucks - operation types 0 and 1; busses - operation type 1). Other axle applications require higher viscosity fluids.
 Volvo approval number: 97321-018.
 ZF approval number: ZF003513.
 MAN approval number: TUC 0684/16.
 SAE approval number: PRI GL 0916.
||TE-ML 08 [2, 3]|
||TE-ML 07A 
 Products meeting the necessary requirements for this specification are approved without listing.
 List formerly administered by ZF.