Delo Syn-AMT XDT SAE 75W-90
Delo Syn-AMT XDT SAE 75W-90 is formulated for extended drain intervals in severe service operations.
Delo Syn-AMT XDT SAE 75W-90 is designed for use in Daimler automated manual transmissions: Mercedes PowerShift transmissions installed in Mercedes-Benz commercial and construction vehicles, and DT-12 transmissions installed in most Freightliner and Western Star trucks with DD15 or DD13 diesel engines
- Designed to provide outstanding frictional characteristics, offering very smooth, efficient gear shifting and operating performance
- Offers resistance against transmission gear scuffing, pitting and adhesive wear, promoting dependable component protection
- Formulated for high temperature oxidation, sludge, varnish, lacquer and deposit resistance in critical components
- Low-temperature fluidity offers rapid fluid circulation for easier start-up and reduced component wear
- High viscosity index and shear stability helps provide effective lubrication in high temperature conditions, and throughout fluid lifetime
- Wide compatibility with a range of seal elastomers, helping prevent seal deterioration and fluid loss
- API - GL-4 
 Although this product is suitable for use in applications where a GL-4 fluid is specified, it should be noted that the GL-4 specification does not fully address the requirements of synchronized manual transmissions. This fluid is optimized around the needs of commercial vehicle transmissions, and may not give satisfactory performance in applications such as passenger car transmissions.
- Bosch - TE-ML 08 
 List TE-ML 08 “Steering Systems (Non-Power-Assisted) for Cars, Commercial Vehicles, and Off-Road Vehicles” was previously maintained and published by ZF, but as of 01-Apr-2015, responsibility passed to Robert Bosch Automotive Steering GmbH.