Delo Syn ATF 668
Delo® Syn ATF 668 is a premium performance fully synthetic long-drain transmission fluid specifically engineered for Allison heavy-duty automatic truck and bus transmissions.
Want to know more about Delo Syn ATF 668?
Delo Syn ATF 668 is designed for severe duty and extended drain intervals. It is approved for on-highway and vocational Allison transmissions that call for an Allison TES 668TM fluid.
Allison TES 668 is the next-generation standard that builds on the requirements of TES 295®, meeting the needs of current and future Allison transmission applications. Allison recommends that customers begin using this type of fluid.
Allison TES 668 fluids are backwards compatible for transmissions where the operating manual specifies the use of an Allison TES 295 or Allison TES 389TM approved fluid.
- All 1000/2000, 3000, and 4000 series transmissions where TES 295 is specified for extended drain intervals
- All 1000/2000, 3000, and 4000 series transmissions where TES 389 is specified (Delo Syn ATF 668 will provide improved oil drain and filter change intervals)
- Next generation of Allison transmissions that specify TES 668 fluids.
Delo Syn ATF 668 meets the needs, terms of warranty and policies of Allison Extended Transmission Coverages (ETC) with the following features:
- It provides the same oil change/drain intervals as TES 295 fluids
- It has the same prognostic settings as TES 295 fluids
- It is recommended for the same oil temperature operating range as TES 295 fluids
- It will not affect the transmission oil cooling, oil levels, calibrations, or any other aspects of the transmission installation.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
- Designed for extended anti-shudder durability more than 10 times longer than TES 295 fluids, offering smooth performance even as the fluid ages
- Offers extended clutch friction durability for consistent, smooth gear changes across varying temperatures and loads
- Long fluid life formulation offers antioxidation performance and shear stability
- Formulated for long transmission service life promoting gear, bearing and clutch protection
- Wide temperature viscosity performance offers fast circulation and efficient power transfer under demanding conditions
- Helps provide low-temperature component protection in cold weather start-ups