Delo Syn-Gear HD SAE 75W-90
- Delo Syn-Gear HD SAE 75W-90 is formulated for extended drain in heavy duty final drives (driven axles and differentials) in on- and off-road vehicles. It is suitable for use in severe operating conditions, and in extremely cold or hot environments. The exceptional EP performance allows Delo Syn-Gear HD SAE 75W-90 to be used in many applications where an SAE 140 oil would normally be required
- Low frictional losses in the lubricant film and minimal churning losses due to lower bulk oil viscosity lead to reduced operating temperatures when compared to conventional gear lubricants.
- In addition to its formal OEM approvals, field trial data has been amassed demonstrating its capability for extended drain in numerous other truck applications. Field trial vehicles include those manufactured by MAN, Mercedes, Scania and Volvo
- In the USA, this product has been successfully field tested for long drain intervals in class 8 on-highway trucks using axles made Meritor, DAF, Daimler, Dana, MAN and Scania.
The friction characteristics of Delo Syn-Gear HD SAE 75W-90 makes it generally unsuitable for use in synchronized manual transmissions and transaxles, and it should not be used in these applications unless a GL 5 fluid is specifically recommended
- Extended drain capability of 450,000 km
- High level oxidation stability mitigates against in-service oil thickening, helping to keep gear cases and seals free from deposits
- High Viscosity Index and good low temperature fluidity help contribute to component protection across a wide temperature range
- Effective EP additive technology contributes to critical wear protection under low speed high torque and shock load operations
- Mild EP additive formulation assists in corrosion resistance in vulnerable copper-alloy components
- Up to 3% proven fuel economy improvement compared to conventional gear lubricants when used with Delo Syn-AMT XV SAE 75W-80 in transmissions
|DAF||Rear axle without hub reduction 
Rear axle with hub reduction 
||342 Type M2 
||STO 1:0  *
||Transmission oil 97312 
||TE-ML 08 
||O76-N Extended Drain
||TE-ML 07A 
* Approval on this formulation obtained under previous name – Syn-Star GL SAE 75W-90
 May be used with extended changing interval for vehicle/axle combinations where DAF allows this option.
 Including those circumstances where DAF mandates a synthetic oil according to SAE J2360 75W-90.
 MAN approval number: TUC 7880/08.
 Approval number: PRI GL 0871
 Approved for use in gearboxes; also permitted in some lightly-loaded long-haul axle applications (trucks - operation types 0 and 1; busses - operation type 1). Other axle applications require higher viscosity fluids.
 Volvo approval number 020
 This version of the specification is now obsolete
 Products meeting the necessary requirements for this specification are approved without listing.
 List formerly administered by ZF. Products meeting the necessary performance requirements are approved for use, but there is no product listing.