Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90
- Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90 is designed for use in automotive manual transmissions which require a fluid with API GL-4 or GL-5 performance, and for hypoid drive axles where an EP oil meeting API GL-5 or MT-1 is required. It is approved against standard SAE J2360 (former MIL-PRF-2105E)
- The thermal stability makes Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90 suitable for use in applications with higher operating temperatures than is possible when using mineral gear oils. The special characteristics of the synthetic base oils lead to a reduction in the operating temperature, further extending the service capability in arduous operating conditions, or improving fuel economy in normal service conditions. It is capable of significantly longer service intervals than conventional mineral gear oils in many applications: up to twice as long in transmissions and more than three times as long in drive axles. (The precise service interval varies according to application and service severity – refer to the manufacturers’ literature for further details)
- Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90 is not recommended for use in ZF transmissions fitted with intarders (this includes some models from constructors such as DAF and MAN). For these exceptions, use an approved fluid such as Delo Syn-MTF XZ 75W-80
- Specially tuned friction characteristics make the product suitable for use in many synchronised manual transmissions and final drives, allowing inventory rationalisation
- Offers significantly longer service than conventional mineral gear oils in many applications - up to twice as long in transmissions and three times as long in drive axles
- Long-drain capability helps reduce overhaul and maintenance downtime
- High performance advanced additive system provides reliable extreme pressure protection and wear resistance
- Low-temperature fluidity offers component protection by allowing rapid oil circulation during cold weather start-up
- High Viscosity Index and good shear stability help provide viscosity and film thickness sufficient for effective high temperature lubrication throughout fluid service life
||Gearbox oil for ZF gearboxes 
||DFS Axle Gear Oil Specification 93K219.01
||341 Type Z2 
342 Type S1 
||STO 1:0  *
||TE-ML 02B 
TE-ML 05A 
TE-ML 12L 
TE-ML 12N 
TE-ML 16F 
TE-ML 17B 
TE-ML 19C 
TE-ML 21A 
||TE-ML 08 
||Gearbox oil for Eaton gearboxes 
Rear axle without hub reduction 
Rear axle with hub reduction 
||TE-ML 07A 
TE-ML 12B 
* Approval on this formulation obtained under previous name – Multigear S SAE 75W-90
 ZF gearboxes without intarder, standard changing interval.
 Approval number: PRI GL 0507.
 Approved for use in gearboxes; also permitted in some lightly-loaded long-haul axle applications (trucks - operation types 0 and 1; busses - operation type 1). Other axle applications require higher viscosity fluids.
 ZF registration number: ZF003353
 Eaton gearbox applied in vehicle series LF45/55, 65/75/85 CF, CF 65/75/85; extended changing interval.
 Except for type V200/V400 (requires an SAE 85W-140 oil). Extended changing interval.
 Except for type 1356 (requires special product). Standard changing interval.
 Formerly approved. MAN 3343 Type S is now obsolete and has been replaced by 341 Type E3 (now obsolete) and 341 Type Z2 (manual transmissions), and 342 M3 (axles and transfer cases).
 List formerly administered by ZF. Products meeting the necessary performance requirements are approved for use, but there is no product listing.
 ZF has transferred this approval from TE-ML 12B to a new class, TE-ML 12N, which is a higher performance level.
 In April 2017, ZF combined class TE-ML 05B with class TE-ML 05A, and class TE-ML 21B with class TE-ML 21A.
 Volvo approval number: 039.
 The product meets all of the requirements, but MAN made this specification obsolete at the end of 2016.
 MAN approval number: TUC 3419/97.