Havoline ProDS BM SAE 5W-30
- Havoline ProDS BM SAE 5W-30 is suitable for a large number of gasoline and diesel passenger cars or light diesel vans - with or without turbocharger; especially designed for extended drain intervals in Europe. It combines C3 – the most popular industry specification in Europe – with C2 – the second most popular base line for OEM specifications. C2 or C3 are also typically used for Kia, Hyundai and other Japanese OEM’s.
- Havoline ProDS BM SAE 5W-30 is recommended for vehicles requiring the latest version of the BMW LL-04 specifications.
- Havoline ProDS BM SAE 5W-30 is recommended for vehicles requiring MB 229.52, MB 229.51 and MB 229.31 approved engine oils. MB 229.52 is preferred quality for Bluetec diesels and in combination with biodiesel use.
- Havoline ProDS BM SAE 5W-30 is recommended for GM diesel engines in Europe. Oils meeting GM dexos2TM are required for vehicles manufactured from Model Year 2011 onward but they are also backward compatible with older models. The GM dexos2TM specification is meant to be the replacement for both GM-LL-A-025 (gasoline) and GM-LL-B-025 (diesel) specifications for the European market.
Havoline ProDS BM SAE 5W-30 is unsuitable for some engines. Consult owner manual or handbook if in doubt.
- Premium mid-SAPS formulation offers reduced exhaust emissions, extended DPF and TWC performance and service life
- Advanced synthetic design promotes engine and emissions system protection over extended drain intervals, offering increased uptime and reduced service costs
- Helps provide dependable low temperature fluidity, rapid oil circulation and good engine protection during cold start-up
- Efficient keep-clean additive technology helps reduce harmful deposit and sludge formation, offering extended engine life
- Robust synthetic base oil formulation offers reduced engine oil volatility and helps minimise oil consumption
- Meets MB 229.52, requiring improved oxidation stability and fuel economy compared with previous MB 229.51 specification
° dexos2TM is backwards compatible with GM-LL-A-025 and GM-LL-B025 and as clearly defined by GM: “dexos2TM replaces GM-LL-A-025 and GM-LL-B-025”
Suitable for use in engine/applications requiring:
- Chrysler MS-11106
- Fiat 9.55535 S3
- Volkswagen VW 505 00/505 01