Havoline ProDS F SAE 5W-20
Premium performance Ford Ecoboost gasoline engine oil
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Havoline ProDS F SAE 5W-20 is a premium performance synthetic passenger car engine oil especially designed for use in direct injected, turbocharged, 1.0L 3-cylinder Ford Ecoboost gasoline engines requiring lubricants meeting Ford WSS-M2C948-B specifications.
- Havoline ProDS F SAE 5W-20 is designed for several Ford B-max, C-max and EcoSport models, and many Ecoboost gasoline engines but can also be used for gasoline engines where WSS-M2C925-B is prescribed.
- Havoline ProDS F SAE 5W-20 does not cover WSSM2C917-A (Ford KA) nor WSS-M2C937-A (Ford focus ST & Ford Focus RS)*
* Consult owners' manual if in doubt.
- Designed to reduce engine friction and provide improved fuel economy without compromising on engine reliability and durability
- Helps reduce maintenance costs through extended drain times and advanced long-life engine and emission system protection
- Low Phosphorus formulation helps protect three-way catalysts in emission control systems, offering reduced exhaust emissions
- Low temperature fluidity aids rapid lubricant circulation during cold engine starts, contributing to increased engine protection
- Synthetic base oils in combination with advanced cleaning additives minimise deposit formation and wear, helping extend engine life
- Advanced cleaning additives designed to minimise deposit and sludge build-up, extend engine life and maintain fuel economy
Havoline ProDS F SAE 5W-20 is suitable for use in:
- Applications requiring Ford WSS-M2C945-A
- Applications requiring Fiat 9.55535.CR1
- Applications requiring Chrysler MS-6395