Havoline ProDS P SAE 0W-30
Premium performance synthetic engine lubricant
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Havoline ProDS P SAE 0W-30 is a premium performance synthetic engine lubricant designed with an advanced technology additive system which meets latest Peugeot Citroën PSA B71-2312 specifications, offering improved cold start engine protection with greater fuel economy performance.
- Havoline ProDS P SAE 0W-30 is suitable for gasoline and diesel passenger cars or light diesel vans - with or without turbochargers; especially designed for extended drain intervals in Europe
- Havoline ProDS P SAE 0W-30 is mandatory for Euro 6 vehicles requiring PSA B71-2312 engine oil. Havoline ProDS P SAE 0-30 is suitable for Peugeot and Citroen vehicles equipped with ‘BlueHDi’ diesel engines fitted with Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems
- Havoline ProDS P SAE 0W-30 can be used in applications requiring PSA B71-2290 where a 0W-30 viscosity grade is acceptable.
- Havoline ProDS P SAE 0W-30 is unsuitable for some engines. Consult the owner manual or handbook if in doubt
- Advanced technology low SAPS formulation helps minimise gasoline and diesel engine exhaust emissions output
- Formulated to offer prolonged DPF and TWC exhaust system protection, performance and service life
- Premium synthetic formulation offers engine protection and extended drain intervals, helping reduce maintenance and service costs
- Designed to offer improved fuel economy with reliable low temperature fluidity for rapid oil circulation and cold-start engine protection
- High performance cleaning technology helps minimise deposits and sludge, offering extended engine life and maintaining fuel economy
- Durable synthetic base oil design promotes reduced engine oil volatility, helping minimise oil consumption
- Havoline ProDS P SAE 0W-30 is suitable for use in applications requiring PSA B71-2290 where a 0W-30 viscosity grade is acceptable.
- Can be used in applications that require ACEA C2