HDAX 9200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 40
- HDAX 9200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 is designed for the new generation of high output, turbocharged, low emission 4-cycle engines requiring low ash lubricants and is recommended for use in natural gas applications.
- HDAX 9200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 also meets the more demanding needs of high speed 4-cycle gas engines in cogeneration applications.
- HDAX 9200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 is formulated to meet catalyst compatibility requirements.
- HDAX 9200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 is suitable for use with fuels containing low levels of sulphur and chloro-fluoro-carbons (CFC). (In sour gas/high CFC applications, lubricants with higher base reserve may be required – for example, HDAX 9500).
- Oxidation and nitration resistance with base number retention offer extended drain in engines designed with a very low oil feed rate
- Combustion chamber and piston deposit control, increased liner protection, sludge, wear and corrosion resistance help reduce downtime
- Helps minimise valve recession, combustion chamber deposits and ash build up, helping minimise the potential for pre-ignition
- Dispersant/detergent system and oxidation/nitration resistance helps minimise oil thickening and promotes engine cleanliness
- Designed to resist sludge formation, filter plugging and cylinder liner honing pattern glazing, helping optimise oil flow and consumption
- Low phosphorus additive system suitable for use with most catalyst systems
||CG132, CG170 and CG260 engines
- Type 4 (versions A and B)
- Type 4 (from version C)
- Type 6 (versions C and E)
- Type 6 (from version F)
|MWM (Caterpillar Energy Solutions)
Fuel types G (natural gas), P (propane/butane)
 Natural gas, associated petroleum gas, mine gas, biogas (sulphur < 200 mg/10 kWh).
Caterpillar - Proof-of-Performance gained during extensive field trials in Caterpillar 3516 E+ and 3516 TALE engines