Meropa EliteSyn XM
Premium high performance synthetic gear oils
Meropa EliteSyn XM oils are premium high performance synthetic gear oils, offering Maximum efficiency, reduced operating temperatures, long lubricant life and robust micropitting wear protection. They are designed for use in industrial and marine gear systems, where extreme load and shock load protection is required.
Meropa EliteSyn XM gear oils are recommended for:
- Industrial enclosed gearing where an AGMA EP lubricant is specified
- Bath, splash, circulating, or spray mist lubrication as applicable to the proper viscosity grade
- Marine gearboxes requiring an extreme pressure lubricant without multi-disk Clutch.
Meropa EliteSyn XM lubricants deliver value through:
- Maximum efficiency – advanced additive technology, resulting in less power consumption provides the opportunity for energy, equipment and productivity efficiencies.
- Reduced operating temperatures – synthetic base oils provide a lower coefficient of friction and can lower gearbox operating temperatures versus a mineral oil product.
- Long lubricant life – very high oxidation resistance promotes long drain intervals.
- Wide temperature range – extremely low cold weather and high temperature protection that allows equipment operating temperature ranges from -30°C to 140°C , a far wider range than conventional gear oils.
- Provides micro-pitting resistance - Delivers maximum micro-pitting and wear protection with reduced maintenance and increased system uptime.
- Siemens Industrial gear units Rev. 16
- Hansen industrial gear units, series HP1, HP2, HPP, P4 and M4ACC