Techron D Concentrate
- Techron D Concentrate is not recommended for gasoline engines
- Techron D Concentrate will not harm after treatment devices such as Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) or Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC)
- Restored power by aiding the removal of harmful deposits from fouled injectors
- Improved engine responsiveness and drivability
- Reduced engine noise
- Relief to engine cold start problems
- Improved injector deposit control in conventional as well as biodiesel blend fuels
- A reduction in harmful exhaust emissions
We recommend to add one 300ml bottle of Techron D Concentrate to one tank (50-70 litres) of diesel every 8,000 miles/13,000 kilometers. For higher mileage vehicles we recommend treatment every 6 months to maintain engine cleanliness. Do not exceed more than 2 treatments between oil changes.
Note: Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.