High performance refrigeration oils for HFC/FE refrigerants
Manufacturing & Processing
Capella HFC refrigeration oils are high performance fully synthetic fluids designed for the lubrication of compressors used in refrigeration and air conditioning systems and are blended exclusively with specially selected polyol esters (POE).
- CAPELLA HFC oils have been specifically developed in cooperation with major refrigerant compressor manufacturers worldwide, especially suitable for non-ozone depleting FC/HFC refrigerants, such as R134a, R404A, R507, R410A, R407C. Also suitable for hydrocarbon refrigerants such as propane, polypropylene, and isobutane, and HFO and HFO/HFC refrigerants.
- The Capella HFC series is recommended for hermitical, semi-hermetical and open piston compressors and for screw-type and turbo-compressors.
- Capella HFC oils are especially suited for the first fill and retrofit lubrication of refrigeration compressors in large food retails, industrial systems, air conditioning and heat pump equipment and cooling systems in the transport sector.
- Capella HFC series are also suitable for hydrocarbon refrigerants, such as propane, polypropylene and isobutane.
Note: Capella HFC oils are designed to readily absorb moisture from the surrounding air (hygroscopic behaviour), which can cause system performance problems. Capella HFC packs should be kept sealed until time of use and should not be reused once opened (to protect against atmospheric humidity).The performance of Capella HFC can be influenced by a series of factors, including the specific use, method of application, the operational environment, component pre-treatment, and possible external contamination. Please ensure the proper OEM recommendations are followed.
- Designed for thermal and chemical stability with environmentally safe hydro fluorocarbon (HFC) refrigerants R134a, R404a and R410A
- Formulated for oil-refrigerant miscibility properties with HFC and FC refrigerants over a wide range of operating temperatures
- Offers high performance compressor cleanliness in numerous compressor tests
- Promotes a complete absence of copper transfer
- Synthetic lubrication technology