Capella Low Temp AB
Capella Low Temp AB 68 satisfies the low temperature requirements of R22 and R502 systems. It has been developed exclusively for the lubrication of R22 and R502 compressors in refrigerating systems operating at evaporator temperatures below -35C (R22) and -25C (R502). Warning: This product may only be used in cases where its characteristics meet manufacturer requirements.
- Promotes good miscibility with chlorofluoromethane type compounds (R22 and R502)
- Designed with a very low floc point and prevents excessive foaming in use
- Formulated for stability in the presence of chlorofluoromethane type refrigerant gases
- Stable formulation designed not to react with iron castings, reducing maintenance downtime
- Offers low temperature evaporator operation below -35C (R22) and -25C (R502)
Capella Low Temp AB 68 meets the performance requirements of:
Capella Low Temp AB 68 range has been approved by major compressor builders such as Sabroe, Bock, Bitzer, Carrier, Thermoking, Dorin, Danfoss, Necchi/ ERC and Howden under its formerly name Refrigeration Oil Low Temp 68.