Texatherm HT 22
Texatherm HT 22 is recommended for indirect heat transfer in closed systems operating in a wide range of applications such as chemical, leather, textile, rubber, chipboard, food, building materials and fodder processing operations. It is also suitable for use in laundries.
- Within its wide operating temperature range Texatherm HT 22 can also be used in cooling applications for the removal of process heat.
- Optimum operating temperature range: -45°C to +290°C
- Maximum operating temperature: +300°C
- Maximum film temperature: +310°C
- Offers high temperature oxidation stability at +290°C and helps ensure clean, deposit-free heat transfer system performance
- Designed to dissolve existing system deposits and helps to maintain system cleanliness, improving uptime
- Formulated with an extremely low pour point to offer easy pumpability and energy-efficient low temperature start-up
- Long fluid service life offers reduced maintenance downtime and service costs