Texclad AL EP 00/000
High performance sprayable aluminium complex grease
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Manufacturing & Processing
Texclad AL EP 00/000 is a high performance sprayable aluminium complex grease, formulated with mineral base stocks combined with a very fine graphite component designed to promote high pressure load protection.
- Texclad AL EP 00/000 is designed for the automatic spray lubrication of toothed wheels, gear rings, toothed racks and pinions in high pressure and temperature operations. It is suitable for the lubrication of rotary furnaces or similar hot lubricating points even under dusty and wet conditions
- Texclad AL EP 00/000 is especially suitable for applications in centralised lubricating systems employed increasingly in the mining, sugar, cement and steel industry, in a wide operating temperature range from –30°C to +200°C
- Texclad AL EP 00/000 offers smooth operation of machines and aggregates. Under scheduled lubrication periods, a maximum usable temperature of +200°C should not be exceeded. At temperatures in excess of this, automatic re-lubrication must be ensured or shorter re-greasing intervals introduced, subject to thermal load. Under these conditions temperatures up to +250°C can be achieved.
- Highly stable, sprayable formulation
- Aids high temperature equipment protection
- Robust formulation aids extreme resistance to oxidation
- Promotes high pressure load protection performance
- Highly adhesive formulation helps water resistance
- Contributes critical protection against corrosion